WHO WE ARE...
Hello printmakers out there!
Sonsoles Print Studio is a fully equipped Open Access screen print studio situated in a friendly warehouse 5 min away from Peckham Rye station in South East London. Run by artists based in London- Royal College of Art MA Printmaking graduates.
What we do...
- We offer OPEN ACCESS facilities for those who already know how to screen print.
- Screen print COURSES for beginners or for the rusty ones that need refreshing!
- Print Service
- Studio Access for Non Members (1 day hire) 15% Student Discount
- Rent our space - Tailored Workshops, min. 5 people
- Outside Live Events
- ✭GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE!✭
Explore how to Screen print from cut out stencils to 4 colour separation processes, on any flat surface from paper to found lino flooring!
Come and learn, have fun and most importantly be CREATIVE!
Closest Station is Peckham Rye, Overground
We are 5min walk from the station: Turn right in the station through an arch, then right again (Blenheim grove), at the end of that road turn left, keep walking until you see Chadwick Road (opposite Prince Albert Pub), turn right. Follow signs to Print Village, Unit 11 - we are upstairs.
Free Parking available. Bikes can park inside the warehouse.
TEL: 07964 857439
Unit 11, Print Village, Chadwick Road, London, SE15 4PU